Cliff Notes to Get Your Breakthrough!
“”If and When were planted, and Nothing grew.”-Czech Proverb
1) Accept responsibility without blaming anyone for any reason, no matter what.
2) Let go of the past. It’s over and cannot “un-happen”.
3) Be clear in what you want.
4) Believe and know it is yours.
5) Create positive daily affirmations for yourself and speak them out loud. Besides, you should always be your own cheerleader first.
6) Review your plans frequently.
7) Be grateful for everything, unconditionally.
8) Implement the plans you created. (And starting right now would be the best time if you’re still waiting for a confirmation.)
9) Trust God’s Timing that it is already set for an appointed time to show up!
10) Have fun and live full out and unafraid!
Be handled with care and love,
(c) The Temeca Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2011
Posted on June 24, 2011, in Creating Your Life and Success, What is My "True North"? and tagged believe, breakthrough, Cliff Notes, faith, full out, let go of the past. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.